Hello and welcome to our Lexus RC-F Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Rep Points

Swapping out RC F OEM Exhaust

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    When I got the car in June, my first impression was that it is too humble, too unassuming in the exhaust department. Sure, the ASC pipes in when the tach hits about 4500, but at idle and low RPMs, I felt like I needed more audio feedback.

There are a handful of options out there, some pretty pricey. I went with PTS/JoeZ, really fit what I was looking for in terms of quality and sound, not too aggressive but people know you are coming. Makes the ASC essentially redundant, and I wasn't really a fan of it, anyway. Performance-wise, I guess that anytime you open up the flow you gain a few horses. What I really would like to have is the LFA exhaust sound, but I think I'm short a couple cylinders... What are you running on your RCF?

Rep Points

I had stainless steel Meist SUS -GTC exhaust installed. tips are 120X80 mm. it has a Meisterschaft wireless remote control that opens and closes butterfly values in the exhaust. It upped the HP to over 500 HP when open and yes, when open, it is loud and will rattle windows!

Rep Points

Went Borla for 1450$ plus an hour install. Looooove it