Hello and welcome to our Lexus RC-F Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAHBOOM View Post
    Hello
    This is my first post. I previously owned a G37 coupe but was rear ended and the car is totaled. I am leaning heavily toward the RC-F as a replacement. Test drive one and it appears to be a beast
    Welcome

Rep Points

Hey folks!

My name is Aya and I just bought an RC F yesterday! Very excited about the vehicle especially after months of research and test drives. Its finally in my garage! Love my new car smell too

Rep Points

Congrats and welcome!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by laxina View Post
    Hey folks!

My name is Aya and I just bought an RC F yesterday! Very excited about the vehicle especially after months of research and test drives. Its finally in my garage! Love my new car smell too
    Welcome

Rep Points

I just got a used 2015 RCF on Christmas Eve. It has 3700 miles, so essentially new and close to $20K off original MSRP. Ultra sonic blue, performance package, premium package, 19in 20 spoke hand polished wheels, Levinson. Love it so far, but have owned, M3, M6 and feel accelerator slow to respond when romping on it at low rpm in sport +. When it catches it throws the head back though. Will post again when I get some time on it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I just got a used 2015 RCF on Christmas Eve. It has 3700 miles, so essentially new and close to $20K off original MSRP. Ultra sonic blue, performance package, premium package, 19in 20 spoke hand polished wheels, Levinson. Love it so far, but have owned, M3, M6 and feel accelerator slow to respond when romping on it at low rpm in sport +. When it catches it throws the head back though. Will post again when I get some time on it.
    Great deal, welcome aboard @larry

Rep Points

I live in Germany, originally from the United States of America. I purchased a new 2015 Lexus RCF recently. Previously, I've owned a 2011 Lexus IS250... and I'm certain that I've traded up. Unfortunately, there are very few others here, but if you make it to Southwestern Deutschland with your RCF, I'll show you some of the best stretches of unrestricted speed autobahn you'll ever come across.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    I live in Germany, originally from the United States of America. I purchased a new 2015 Lexus RCF recently. Previously, I've owned a 2011 Lexus IS250... and I'm certain that I've traded up. Unfortunately, there are very few others here, but if you make it to Southwestern Deutschland with your RCF, I'll show you some of the best stretches of unrestricted speed autobahn you'll ever come across.
    Welcome.

Rep Points

Hi,
    My first post and my first lex. Traded my zo6 for my RCF. I miss the Zo. I had 630 hp and it was a animal, so going the RCF route was a change to say the least. It's ultrasonic blue with the orange calipers, and I see what y'all are talking about on the brake dust. Looking for a different exhaust though.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bahb View Post
    Hi,
    My first post and my first lex. Traded my zo6 for my RCF. I miss the Zo. I had 630 hp and it was a animal, so going the RCF route was a change to say the least. It's ultrasonic blue with the orange calipers, and I see what y'all are talking about on the brake dust. Looking for a different exhaust though.

Welcome