Hello and welcome to our Lexus RC-F Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register


See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    Member RCFMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAHBOOM View Post
    Hello
    This is my first post. I previously owned a G37 coupe but was rear ended and the car is totaled. I am leaning heavily toward the RC-F as a replacement. Test drive one and it appears to be a beast
    Welcome

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2
    Rep Points
    1


    Hey folks!

    My name is Aya and I just bought an RC F yesterday! Very excited about the vehicle especially after months of research and test drives. Its finally in my garage! Love my new car smell too

  3. #13
    Member RCFMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1


    Congrats and welcome!

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cape Coral
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by laxina View Post
    Hey folks!

    My name is Aya and I just bought an RC F yesterday! Very excited about the vehicle especially after months of research and test drives. Its finally in my garage! Love my new car smell too
    Welcome

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    1


    I just got a used 2015 RCF on Christmas Eve. It has 3700 miles, so essentially new and close to $20K off original MSRP. Ultra sonic blue, performance package, premium package, 19in 20 spoke hand polished wheels, Levinson. Love it so far, but have owned, M3, M6 and feel accelerator slow to respond when romping on it at low rpm in sport +. When it catches it throws the head back though. Will post again when I get some time on it.

  6. #16
    Member RCFMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I just got a used 2015 RCF on Christmas Eve. It has 3700 miles, so essentially new and close to $20K off original MSRP. Ultra sonic blue, performance package, premium package, 19in 20 spoke hand polished wheels, Levinson. Love it so far, but have owned, M3, M6 and feel accelerator slow to respond when romping on it at low rpm in sport +. When it catches it throws the head back though. Will post again when I get some time on it.
    Great deal, welcome aboard @larry

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    1


    I live in Germany, originally from the United States of America. I purchased a new 2015 Lexus RCF recently. Previously, I've owned a 2011 Lexus IS250... and I'm certain that I've traded up. Unfortunately, there are very few others here, but if you make it to Southwestern Deutschland with your RCF, I'll show you some of the best stretches of unrestricted speed autobahn you'll ever come across.

  8. #18
    Member RCFMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    I live in Germany, originally from the United States of America. I purchased a new 2015 Lexus RCF recently. Previously, I've owned a 2011 Lexus IS250... and I'm certain that I've traded up. Unfortunately, there are very few others here, but if you make it to Southwestern Deutschland with your RCF, I'll show you some of the best stretches of unrestricted speed autobahn you'll ever come across.
    Welcome.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    fuquay varina
    Posts
    2
    Rep Points
    1


    Hi,
    My first post and my first lex. Traded my zo6 for my RCF. I miss the Zo. I had 630 hp and it was a animal, so going the RCF route was a change to say the least. It's ultrasonic blue with the orange calipers, and I see what y'all are talking about on the brake dust. Looking for a different exhaust though.

  10. #20
    Member RCFMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Bahb View Post
    Hi,
    My first post and my first lex. Traded my zo6 for my RCF. I miss the Zo. I had 630 hp and it was a animal, so going the RCF route was a change to say the least. It's ultrasonic blue with the orange calipers, and I see what y'all are talking about on the brake dust. Looking for a different exhaust though.

    Welcome


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •