New RC-F Owner

double-0

Reactions
What's up folks,

New to the forum and coming from a 2010 Evo MR-Touring which was heavily modified and decided to jump ship into luxury in hopes of avoiding the temptation to modify a car and just enjoy it for what it is but only time will tell. My color tastes are always drawn to what is rare and not seen on the roads too often, so I went with an unusual color combo and I can proudly say that I'm glad I didn't go white/red like I initially decided on. I don't like the fact that the car comes near fully loaded whether you like it or not but I'm not new to the car scene so I've accepted the saying "gotta pay to play." I chose to lease it but I may purchase it before my lease is over just like I did with my last car. Rates aren't that great but when you're as picky as I am with color options, you're basically at the dealers mercy but having dealt with probably around 10 dealers since November, I had an idea of what the numbers would be and ultimately decided to pull the trigger on it.

Anyways, hopefully this forum will be as informative (if not more) than my Evo forums which is full of very knowledgeable and helpful individuals. Enough talk. On to a couple of photos.

Reactions
Droool, I love the color combination. This forum is still new so its still not as active, but it'll get better once people start getting delivery.

Reactions
Agree about the modding temptation. There is not a lot you can do with the RC F engine. We'll probably see headers and intake for it and that'll be about it. No one has cracked a Toyota ecu although some folks were running spray with the IS-F.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congratulations and welcome!