Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Supra Forum and GR Supra community dedicated to Toyota GR Supra owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Toyota Supra Forum today!

2023 MT 3.0 Supra horsepower specs in EU

F4r0kh

Reactions
City
Plzeň
State
Non-US
Country
Czech Republic
Vehicle
2023 Supra Legend MT
Hi guys, my name is Ruslan, I am new to this forum, I live in Czech Republic and am planing to buy a new manual transmission 3.0 Supra from an official Toyota dealer in Germany. I am confused about the engine specs, because almost all of the reviews and even the wikipedia page of this year's model say that it has 382 HP, but on the official Toyota website in Czech Republic and Germany is says the 3-litre Supra has only 340 HP. I understand that it's probably tuned down from the factory since the B58 engine is supposed to be capable of about 400 HP stock, so my question is: if I pay for an ECU tuning, can I get to 380 or even 400 HP without doing any other hardware mods? Also is it safe and will it void my 5 year warranty? Thanks in advance for any advice :)

13588_3.jpg

Lorre

Reactions
City
Singapore
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Vehicle
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Hi guys, my name is Ruslan, I am new to this forum, I live in Czech Republic and am planing to buy a new manual transmission 3.0 Supra from an official Toyota dealer in Germany. I am confused about the engine specs, because almost all of the reviews and even the wikipedia page of this year's model say that it has 382 HP, but on the official Toyota website in Czech Republic and Germany is says the 3-litre Supra has only 340 HP. I understand that it's probably tuned down from the factory since the B58 engine is supposed to be capable of about 400 HP stock, so my question is: if I pay for an ECU tuning, can I get to 380 or even 400 HP without doing any other hardware mods? Also is it safe and will it void my 5 year warranty? Thanks in advance for any advice :)

View attachment 1167
Hi there,

I was about to ask the exact same question. The Japanese and American sites states the 2021 onwards Supra produces 382hp but the European site and publication seems to state 340hp.

I believe the 382hp cars all run the B58TU engines which is quite different from the B58.

In terms of tune, the American cars usually have the most conservative tune due to the octane level of the petrol they have in some states.

W