Question about Lane Departure Alert

zekeman

Reactions
First post on this forum...just picked up my new RC-F today at the dealer and have been running through all the books (whew!). One question I had related to the Lane Departure Alert. I saw it depicted in the quick reference manual but could not find the switch on the steering wheel. I have the Performance Package and the Lexus website lists the LDA as part of that package, but it isn't on my car. Am I missing something or is it perhaps no longer available??

Enlightenment would be appreciated!! Many thanks
Z

Reactions
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I have no LDA button on mine either. I know there is supposed to be a button on the right side of the steering wheel. If it makes any difference I have the performance package too.

Reactions
I dont have it on mine either. Options I have include PP and Premium Pack along with DRCC.
LDA.jpg

zekeman

Reactions
Same as me. The website lists the LDA as a feature of both the PP and the Premium Pack, but it isn't installed. So far, big Lexus has not provided an explanation as to why it isn't. My dealer has posed the question, but they have not responded yet. Sort of like buying a case of beer, expecting 24 cans, but only getting 18 - but you paid for all 24.
Z

Mike

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Goose egg for me as well, mine is just blank at the bottom since I didn't get radar cruise control. Let us know what your dealer finds out.
rcf steering wheels.jpg

chad

Reactions
Had to go check my wheel. The bottom right switch is divided for lane departure and cruise distance