Sport v. Sport +

sugarlaw

Reactions
Have had my RCF for 1200 miles. Would like advice and experience in using sport v. sport+ when driving in city/highway.

Also, am taking my RCF to the track (Sport +) on Wednesday/June 3rd at MSR Track near Houston. 2.38 miles; 17 turns. Have taken the required class with the MSR instructor on May 20th and then was rained out. So, track time will resume on Wednesday = ride with instructor then follow instructor and then drive on my own on the track. Any advice of hooking up and the use of GoPro cameras to get the best video?

double-0

Reactions
What advice is there to give? Switch from one to the other n see if u notice a difference and make note of the differences that u feel. I drive in eco mode in city traffic and even on freeways most of the time. No reason to waste unnecessary gas. Not that I got it to save on gas obviously but there's no valid reason to drive in any other mode majority of the time in los angeles.

Reactions
I mainly cruise around in Sport mode haven't really used Sport + other than to really scare my passengers lol.

If you have just one Go Pro, I found mounting it to the left of the rear view mirror works the best for me.

sugarlaw

Reactions
Thanks; that kind of first-hand experience is helpfu. Leaving for the track now = Sport +. First time on a track, ever, so I'm very amped up. Rookie at age 64. And when I'm in Normal imodek, in city, I use the "Eco" function light indicator and it is helpful to show when I'm driving, accelerating effieciently. I use Sport+ in city when I'm hot-rodding and having fun. No tickets so far, but am cautious.