Swapping out RC F OEM Exhaust

fysisist

Reactions
When I got the car in June, my first impression was that it is too humble, too unassuming in the exhaust department. Sure, the ASC pipes in when the tach hits about 4500, but at idle and low RPMs, I felt like I needed more audio feedback.

There are a handful of options out there, some pretty pricey. I went with PTS/JoeZ, really fit what I was looking for in terms of quality and sound, not too aggressive but people know you are coming. Makes the ASC essentially redundant, and I wasn't really a fan of it, anyway. Performance-wise, I guess that anytime you open up the flow you gain a few horses. What I really would like to have is the LFA exhaust sound, but I think I'm short a couple cylinders... What are you running on your RCF?

Reactions
I had stainless steel Meist SUS -GTC exhaust installed. tips are 120X80 mm. it has a Meisterschaft wireless remote control that opens and closes butterfly values in the exhaust. It upped the HP to over 500 HP when open and yes, when open, it is loud and will rattle windows!

Reactions
Went Borla for 1450$ plus an hour install. Looooove it

GunnyFitz

Reactions
Right now, Im really seeking something that is "Subtle" upon start up and low, neighborhood speeds. Some of these videos w loud exhausts are insane! Just launched a thread on CL about this, but wanted to see what the kind folks here suggest. The ValveTronic system appears to be a stellar option, but Im seriously hoping to track down someone who actually has one on their RCF - not just watch YouTube videos ya know?

https://www.armytrix.com/product/lexus-rcf

Thanks for your input guys!

Semper Fi !!

Reactions
Right now, Im really seeking something that is "Subtle" upon start up and low, neighborhood speeds. Some of these videos w loud exhausts are insane! Just launched a thread on CL about this, but wanted to see what the kind folks here suggest. The ValveTronic system appears to be a stellar option, but Im seriously hoping to track down someone who actually has one on their RCF - not just watch YouTube videos ya know?

https://www.armytrix.com/product/lexus-rcf

Thanks for your input guys!

Semper Fi !!
Thank you for your service Marine.

If you want subtle then a 2ndary cat and resonator delete is the best. But thats what you will get, maybe a 15 to 20 percent increase in growl.

I did this and a week later installed a Borla catback.
It is mid range at idle and neighborhood speeds but wakes up the V8 when you get on the gas and Screams at the top end.
For the money, id would recommend this as your first step.
1500$ its plug and play for any exhaust shop and you can move it well in the forums or my facebook rcf page if you decide to go another direction.

GunnyFitz

Reactions
Awesome!

Thank you for your service Marine.

If you want subtle then a 2ndary cat and resonator delete is the best. But thats what you will get, maybe a 15 to 20 percent increase in growl.

I did this and a week later installed a Borla catback.
It is mid range at idle and neighborhood speeds but wakes up the V8 when you get on the gas and Screams at the top end.
For the money, id would recommend this as your first step.
1500$ its plug and play for any exhaust shop and you can move it well in the forums or my facebook rcf page if you decide to go another direction.
Many thanks Punisher!!

Right now Im still sorting thru them all, tossing loud ones to left side of my mind, and contenders to the right. lol

Will def contact you when trigger is pulled. Armytrix is a high end runner at this time tho! (long story)