Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

AndyKay

Reactions
Hello Members
Picked up my RCF on the 2nd of December 2016. 1 of 3 in South Africa. It was a used unit. Unfortunately took a bad tumble on my bike the next day and ended up in a local ICU for a period. My first impressions of the car was as a passenger and only got behind the wheel about a month ago. Although the body is still a bit tender, I am really enjoying the car.

Reactions
Hello Members
Picked up my RCF on the 2nd of December 2016. 1 of 3 in South Africa. It was a used unit. Unfortunately took a bad tumble on my bike the next day and ended up in a local ICU for a period. My first impressions of the car was as a passenger and only got behind the wheel about a month ago. Although the body is still a bit tender, I am really enjoying the car.
Welcome

Juniorrsx

Reactions
New 2017 RCF from Allentown PA here.

pharmade

Reactions
New owner,yesterday. Traded a 2015 Ford F150 and a 2016 ATS-V sedan for a 2017 Liquid Platinum RC-F with Performance Pkg. I've wanted one since they came out in 2015. They were in limited supply then so I bought a new 2015 C7 Z51 Vette (which I traded for the Caddy). I know I have a problem keeping cars but I think the Lexus will be a keeper.

Srider1

Reactions
Hello All! Just purchased my 2015 RC F less than a week ago. I fell in love from the moment I saw her! Not going overboard with mods but I'm looking at exhaust currently. Looking forward to getting some good ideas here.