Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard

AndyKay

Reactions
Hello Members
Picked up my RCF on the 2nd of December 2016. 1 of 3 in South Africa. It was a used unit. Unfortunately took a bad tumble on my bike the next day and ended up in a local ICU for a period. My first impressions of the car was as a passenger and only got behind the wheel about a month ago. Although the body is still a bit tender, I am really enjoying the car.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hello Members
Picked up my RCF on the 2nd of December 2016. 1 of 3 in South Africa. It was a used unit. Unfortunately took a bad tumble on my bike the next day and ended up in a local ICU for a period. My first impressions of the car was as a passenger and only got behind the wheel about a month ago. Although the body is still a bit tender, I am really enjoying the car.
Welcome

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard

pharmade

Reactions
New owner,yesterday. Traded a 2015 Ford F150 and a 2016 ATS-V sedan for a 2017 Liquid Platinum RC-F with Performance Pkg. I've wanted one since they came out in 2015. They were in limited supply then so I bought a new 2015 C7 Z51 Vette (which I traded for the Caddy). I know I have a problem keeping cars but I think the Lexus will be a keeper.

Srider1

Reactions
Hello All! Just purchased my 2015 RC F less than a week ago. I fell in love from the moment I saw her! Not going overboard with mods but I'm looking at exhaust currently. Looking forward to getting some good ideas here.

Jarhead69

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 RC F
Welcome to the Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Jarhead69

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 RC F
Greeting All... Just joined the forum... this is my first post. I just purchased a 2015 RC F (Black on Black) with CF Roof & Spoiler on 6/4/19. Only 15k miles. Man, it is like brand new. Had a busy work week, so still learning all the interior settings, etc. Love the car... nice daily driver and a beast at you finger tips when you feel the "need for speed". I've owned a LOT of vehicles over the years, but this is the first one with some real HP. A little concerned over CF care & protection - I have never had that to deal with in the past. I live in Miami, Florida semi-retired and downsized to a smaller house to take care of... but no longer have a garage to park this beauty in. But, looks great! I'm too old for a mid-life crisis car... so I'm calling this my "Bucket List" purchase. Yoohoo!

Reactions
Hey new to the forum. Dream to own one of these beautful cars one day, so for now I’m just an enthusiast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hey new to the forum. Dream to own one of these beautful cars one day, so for now I’m just an enthusiast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Welcome aboard!

spunant

Reactions
City
Brisbane
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Vehicle
2016 GSF
Hi, I purchased a 2016 GSF a few months back, now looking to do some upgrades, exhaust etc, the usual stuff :)

GSFnYa

Reactions
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Lexus GSF
Hello, just purchased a 2016 GSF last weekend. Coming from several BMWs and never going back! 8B8D11DF-C3CC-4207-A219-6A9D7AC4AE02.jpeg

DesertRCF

Reactions
City
Palm Gardens
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Lexus RCF
Hello everybody, I have bought mine about a year ago at a San Diego Alfa Romeo dealer. I was looking at the Giulia Quadrifoglio and saw a white RCF on the used car lot with 2000 miles and priced at 41k, and that was that. I love the car and have done some work to it. Borla exhaust with a tune from a shop that actually flashes the ecu. Added headers about a month ago, I can only say wow!!!!! Did that wake up the car. I ended up replacing the Borla mufflers with an adjustable system. It was just too loud. I now have the capability to close one tailpipe on each side for "quiet mode". I added a K&N Cold Air Intake as well and added some TSW wheels which are saving me 50 lbs in unsprung wait all the way around.
I also come from a BMW background, just much older car though. I still own a 1989 M3. I love the Lexus and can not wait to hear what everybody is doing or has done already to their F car.
Sebastian 20181127_161142.jpg 20181127_161324.jpg 20181127_161234.jpg

GSF Fan

Reactions
City
Las Vegas
Congrats and welcome!

GSFnYa

Reactions
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Lexus GSF
Hello everybody, I have bought mine about a year ago at a San Diego Alfa Romeo dealer. I was looking at the Giulia Quadrifoglio and saw a white RCF on the used car lot with 2000 miles and priced at 41k, and that was that. I love the car and have done some work to it. Borla exhaust with a tune from a shop that actually flashes the ecu. Added headers about a month ago, I can only say wow!!!!! Did that wake up the car. I ended up replacing the Borla mufflers with an adjustable system. It was just too loud. I now have the capability to close one tailpipe on each side for "quiet mode". I added a K&N Cold Air Intake as well and added some TSW wheels which are saving me 50 lbs in unsprung wait all the way around.
I also come from a BMW background, just much older car though. I still own a 1989 M3. I love the Lexus and can not wait to hear what everybody is doing or has done already to their F car.
Sebastian View attachment 381 View attachment 382 View attachment 383
Awesome car! I’m also in California...what headers did you end up putting on and will you keep them in when you get smogged? I have a GSF and I would love to get some Novell headers...but smog :(

ZorenRCf

Reactions
City
Lake city
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rcf
Hi new owner of a RCF. Coming off from a Corvette Z51 C7. Both are different animal.
So far still trying to know more of the RCf , went back to JDM
As I also previously owned a modded 370Z

Reactions
City
Irvine
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
17 RC-F
Hello,

Lifelong Toyota owner with a few oddities here and there. Owned Supras all my life. But the current garage is a 17 RC-F, 997.1 TT and 13 GL450

7BF7DB53-070B-4D2B-BADA-5E02F7A4CDA3.jpeg
D8AC4E9C-77BD-4FC6-9C4E-BAC4AA79BDD2.jpeg