Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Last edited by a moderator:

sugarlaw

Reactions
Hello. This is my first post. I bought my RCF on May 7th from Sterling McCall Lexus in SW Houston. Obsidian with Circuit Red interior. About 1200 miles later, I love my RCF. Taking it to the MSR Houston track on June 3rd with three video guys. One paid by Sterling McCall and one friend and one pro. We have several GoPro camera. Should be big fun. YouTube? Web Pages?

My day job is working as a personal injury attorney and teaching part-time at the UH Sugar Land campus. School starts Monday/June 1st for the summer session. Also a member of Houston Film Critics Society - reviews at www.larryhmoviereviews.com.

Looking forward to learning about ownership of an RCF. I traded my 2013 Jaguar XF Supercharged (470 HP) List price of $69K. Paid sticker price of $73,654.00 for the RCF. Waited for two months while the RCF meandered across the Pacific. Larry

Last edited:
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard Larry.

Mike

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congratulations and welcome.

ocardo

Reactions
Bought my RCF in march in the Chicago area . It is my understanding only 30 a month are being built in Japan. I snagged this beauty by the skin of my teeth.

ocardo

Reactions
Yes black is very nice .... I got ultra white with everything the dealer could slap on...

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Bought my RCF in march in the Chicago area . It is my understanding only 30 a month are being built in Japan. I snagged this beauty by the skin of my teeth.
Congrats and welcome!

KAHBOOM

Reactions
Hello
This is my first post. I previously owned a G37 coupe but was rear ended and the car is totaled. I am leaning heavily toward the RC-F as a replacement. Test drive one and it appears to be a beast

Mike

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hello
This is my first post. I previously owned a G37 coupe but was rear ended and the car is totaled. I am leaning heavily toward the RC-F as a replacement. Test drive one and it appears to be a beast
Welcome

laxina

Reactions
Hey folks!

My name is Aya and I just bought an RC F yesterday! Very excited about the vehicle especially after months of research and test drives. Its finally in my garage! Love my new car smell too

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome!

Reactions
Hey folks!

My name is Aya and I just bought an RC F yesterday! Very excited about the vehicle especially after months of research and test drives. Its finally in my garage! Love my new car smell too
Welcome

Larry

Reactions
I just got a used 2015 RCF on Christmas Eve. It has 3700 miles, so essentially new and close to $20K off original MSRP. Ultra sonic blue, performance package, premium package, 19in 20 spoke hand polished wheels, Levinson. Love it so far, but have owned, M3, M6 and feel accelerator slow to respond when romping on it at low rpm in sport +. When it catches it throws the head back though. Will post again when I get some time on it.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I just got a used 2015 RCF on Christmas Eve. It has 3700 miles, so essentially new and close to $20K off original MSRP. Ultra sonic blue, performance package, premium package, 19in 20 spoke hand polished wheels, Levinson. Love it so far, but have owned, M3, M6 and feel accelerator slow to respond when romping on it at low rpm in sport +. When it catches it throws the head back though. Will post again when I get some time on it.
Great deal, welcome aboard @larry

xox

Reactions
I live in Germany, originally from the United States of America. I purchased a new 2015 Lexus RCF recently. Previously, I've owned a 2011 Lexus IS250... and I'm certain that I've traded up. Unfortunately, there are very few others here, but if you make it to Southwestern Deutschland with your RCF, I'll show you some of the best stretches of unrestricted speed autobahn you'll ever come across.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I live in Germany, originally from the United States of America. I purchased a new 2015 Lexus RCF recently. Previously, I've owned a 2011 Lexus IS250... and I'm certain that I've traded up. Unfortunately, there are very few others here, but if you make it to Southwestern Deutschland with your RCF, I'll show you some of the best stretches of unrestricted speed autobahn you'll ever come across.
Welcome.

Bahb

Reactions
Hi,
My first post and my first lex. Traded my zo6 for my RCF. I miss the Zo. I had 630 hp and it was a animal, so going the RCF route was a change to say the least. It's ultrasonic blue with the orange calipers, and I see what y'all are talking about on the brake dust. Looking for a different exhaust though.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hi,
My first post and my first lex. Traded my zo6 for my RCF. I miss the Zo. I had 630 hp and it was a animal, so going the RCF route was a change to say the least. It's ultrasonic blue with the orange calipers, and I see what y'all are talking about on the brake dust. Looking for a different exhaust though.

Welcome