Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

mg_0401

Reactions
Hi.,
just bought a 2015 Lexus RCF in ultrasonic blue with performance package and premium package used with only 360 miles clean carfax one month of use. Someones loss is my gain,. got it for $57k. I also have a 2014 IS250 fsport in white. Both cars are awesome. I will update on upgrades I will be doing on the RCF

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hi.,
just bought a 2015 Lexus RCF in ultrasonic blue with performance package and premium package used with only 360 miles clean carfax one month of use. Someones loss is my gain,. got it for $57k. I also have a 2014 IS250 fsport in white. Both cars are awesome. I will update on upgrades I will be doing on the RCF
Welcome aboard.

RCF-Oman

Reactions
RCf-Oman

Hello,

This is my first post. I bought my RCF Carbon Package 5/2015 . The car is nice i wish if i could reduce the car weight.Thanks.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hello,

This is my first post. I bought my RCF Carbon Package 5/2015 . The car is nice i wish if i could reduce the car weight.Thanks.
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hello,

Congrats and welcome.

BossMoss

Reactions
Just a quick intro to say hello - New member from AZ. Previously owned a 2010 IS-F and 2013 IS-F and a 1997 BPU Supra.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Just a quick intro to say hello - New member from AZ. Previously owned a 2010 IS-F and 2013 IS-F and a 1997 BPU Supra.
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome aboard @BossMoss

Viper

Reactions
Greetings fellow RC-F owners!
This is my initial posting. I picked up my RC-F in Jan 2015. Ultra White with the Red Cabernet interior. Sold my GS 430 to get the RC-F. I recently changed out my rims and replaced them with Lexani LF 746. 20x9.5 (f) and 20x10.5 (r). Pilot Super Sports: 265.30.20 (f) and 295.30.20 (r). They look and ride great.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Greetings fellow RC-F owners!
This is my initial posting. I picked up my RC-F in Jan 2015. Ultra White with the Red Cabernet interior. Sold my GS 430 to get the RC-F. I recently changed out my rims and replaced them with Lexani LF 746. 20x9.5 (f) and 20x10.5 (r). Pilot Super Sports: 265.30.20 (f) and 295.30.20 (r). They look and ride great.
Welcome aboard Viper.

brochford

Reactions
Hello All! Just registered today. I bought a 2015 RC-F a few months ago with white exterior and red leather interior. Joining this forum to stay up to date with other RC-F owners. Am in love with the car and have a number of topics on here that i'm going to explore!

Pancake

Reactions
Hello from Southern Ontario. Bought a new 2016 RC F, Liquid Platinum, last week. Has snowed a butt load since then. Pity me!

Reactions
Sup. Just purchased a 16 RCF. Looking for a nice Carbon Fiber Lip. Any suggestions?

Reactions
Bahb
I had a custom exhaust with butterfly values that are remotely controlled. When open it ups my HP to over 500 HP. It was a beast before now it is a untamed beast!
Joel

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Bahb
I had a custom exhaust with butterfly values that are remotely controlled. When open it ups my HP to over 500 HP. It was a beast before now it is a untamed beast!
Joel
Welcome

ccb

Reactions
Hello all

From Vaughan, ON - just bought a 2015 RC F - cheers to all

ccb

claw23

Reactions
Hey! Just joined. Traded my black SHO in for black over red 2015 RCF last year and I love it. Wanted to ask about the teal color on the above post... assume it's a wrap... love that hue. What color is your interior? The lip and other add-ons look great as well.